Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A little more than a week to go...

Hello again everyone!

I'm leaving for China on the 18th, so there isn't a whole lot of time left before I go.
I've been having a lot of fun so far this summer, but I think right now I need to start focusing more on my trip and what I need to do in preparation for it.

I still need over $1000 at this point, but I'm sure that God will provide it for me if he desires me to embark upon this journey, which I really believe that he does.

I am inviting anyone and everyone to pray for me and for this trip. I'm sure that it will be used to do amazing things.

I will keep you updated via this blog, and also through my email: MorganA.Miller@gmail.com

So if you want to be on my email list, just let me know!

And if you know anyone who would like to financially support me on this journey, this is the way to do it: http://teachoverseas.org/contribute.php

Thank for reading and God bless!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey morgan. I'm so glad you started a blog. I am praying for your trip. Let me know of any specific prayer requests (like you did with the $1k)
I'm so excited for the things that God will teach you there. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God; and the peace of God which surpases all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."(Phil 4:6-7)

I write this knowing (from experience haha)that there are probably a lot of concerns and doubts in your mind right now. But believe Morgan, if God wants you to be there, He will do whatever it takes. So let Him know your worries, and let Him deal with it. He's good like that. :)

Here's a verse I'm praying for you (whether here or in China):"And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of Righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God" (Phil 1:9-11)

Anonymous said...

fo shizzle on praying yo.

Cassandra said...

hey! you'd better put me on that email list. >.>

love and thoughts and prayers, of course.

- the lo