Thursday, July 03, 2008

T.I.P. assembly line

We are almost ready for the students to arrive; they all come tomorrow!

Tonight we spent a few hours in the Library assembly-line-passing a few hundred chairs and desks up and down 3 flights of stairs in preparation for the opening ceremony.
It was tiring work, but we make quite a team!

All is going well here! The sunshine even came out for today for the third time since I've been in China. We are eager to see what will occur in the next few days.

The only bad news is that my roommate Laura that was really sick is going home so she can get some testing done. I'm really sad about it!
But we all prayed with her and have a peace about her going home, though we will miss her greatly.

Pray that all goes well with the students!

Oh! And my address here is:
TIP Teacher Morgan Miller
Peking University, Changping Campus
Changping District, Beijing
P.R China 102249

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Do you think if I send you a letter, it will get there before you leave? ;P

Morgan Miller said...

Yes!
Please send me a letter!

It shouldn't take more than a week to get here unless it's a postcard.

^_^

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=arc dvd copy 1.5.12 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg