Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back in America!

Hey everyone, I'm back at home and all my flights went really well.
:)

It's good to be back, and China was amazing, and I hope you are all watching the Olympics now because they are incredible.

I think I will continue to update this blog from time to time, as my mind is able to sort through everything that happened to me during my time in China.

But for now, thanks for reading and for your prayers and support, I was truly blessed!

Also just keep praying that I get the financial support that I need, because I still owe teach overseas a lot of money!

Xie xie

5 comments:

Kenny said...

write more stuff!!!!!

Kenny said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG! :D

Kenny said...

aasdlfkjhawelkjafhdlkjghalsdjkf

do it!

Maya said...

Wow, someone's desperate. xD

I have to agree though, you should write more!

A-ron said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us, it was an enjoyable and inspiring story.