Saturday, August 02, 2008

我爱你 Beijing!

Almost all of the summer staff have left T.I.P. and there are only a few of us left who are not staying until the end of August.
It has really been an amazing time and I love and miss everyone very much!

Two days ago I went to the Summer Palace in Beijing, and also the Bird's nest stadium and the olympic village! It was all really amazing, even though it randomly rained off and on and soaked all of us to the bone.

Since I'm still around the campus I have been helping with the new session that just started. Interviewing new students and things like that. It's nice, but I'm sad I won't get to get to know all of these students as well as my own from last session.

Anyway, today I'm going to meet my dear friend Becca and her "group" at the Airport because she is just arriving in Beijing today!
Woohoo!
I hope we get to do some great work and have some fun before I leave!

I might get one more chance to post before I go back to Americ, but I'm not entirely sure.
If not,I love you all, and thanks for reading!

No comments: